- Designed and built a network solution used to evaluate the concept of field deployable modules, which house high-end servers and a robust 3G network link to multiple remote sites.
- Provided a variety of consulting services to support the communication and implementation activities associated with the implementation of Oracle/Peoplesoft HRMIS.
- Conducted an assessment of the acquisition operations in the Office Of the Chief Information Officer; documented the acquisition process; defined job responsibilities for all positions involved in the acquisition process, identified recommendations for improving operations.
- Conducted an enterprise-wide requirements definition and analysis study, developed an RFP, and facilitated the selection of a new management information system.
- Conducted a requirements definition and analysis study, developed an RFP, and facilitated the selection of a new management information system.
- Successfully recruited, deployed, and managed Iraqi Bilingual-Bicultural Advisors—Subject Matter Experts (BBA-SMEs) for reconstruction and assistance in providing support with projects that enhance the Iraqi’s continuing move to become a democratic state.
Need Help? Contact Us Today.