Waiting for information. Unwanted communications. Inefficient coordination. Barriers to collaboration. Off-site work. There is no end to the costs facing the mid-sized business today, businesses which now comprise 65% of global gross domestic product. At KBMS Global, we know that there is no greater hindrance to the growth of your mid-size business than its communication barriers regarding information technology and the latency in increasingly outdated communication systems upon which your key employees are depending. The evolving business environment is increasing the need for mobility, remote managerial control of communications is becoming an absolute necessity, and the fragmented, aging technologies in most corporations are creating a communications bottleneck in need of an overhaul. When you need a communications solution that integrates all systems into a more complete whole, and gives you the flexibility to both remove the barriers and enable you to grow into the future, who do you turn to?
KBMS Global and Cisco
KBMS Global understands that you can’t afford the eventual high cost of discount networking equipment, inadequate employee training on new products and systems, or a solution that’s just shy of what you need but doesn’t deliver in the end. That’s why we’ve partnered with Cisco Systems, specializing in products that will help address the precise nature of your communications needs, and provide you with the infrastructure flexibility to build into the future. Our product specialties include:
KBMS specializes in total integration of your networking and communication solutions, including cutting-edge products comprising IP telephony (IP PBXs), unified communications, video, and conferencing.
- Unified Communications Manager Business Edition 5000
- Unified IP Phones and Unified Remote Site Telephony
- IP PBX Systems, VoiP Systems, and SIP Trunking
- Routers and Switches
As a certified Cisco partner, KBMS specializes in total integration of your networking and communication solutions, including cutting-edge products comprising IP telephony (IP PBXs), unified communications, video, and conferencing. These Cisco products integrate and simplify your communications, networking and security into one integrated platform.
This new generation of unified communications solutions combines voice, data, wireless and video into a secure, converged network, allowing the mid-size business to take advantage of the operational efficiencies of what once only large enterprises could enjoy. This IP-based network replaces multiple, disparate networks with a streamlined solution that:
- Delivers highly reliable communications.
- Streamlines operations.
- Reduces maintenance and management costs.
- Becomes a foundation for flexible, enhanced solutions in the future.
Your Business, the Future, and KBMS Global
KBMS Global’s knowledge and expertise on these information technologies is second to none in the industry. Our collaborative consulting and full-scale implementation of, and training for, unified communications products have been crafted over many years of our experience in advising businesses of all scopes and sizes.
- Versatile and extensive IT knowledge and experience in evaluating and implementing IT systems and unified communications solutions.
- A track record of industry experience with a wide variety of businesses, both emerging and established, and in various countries.
- Expertise in implementing, training for, and maintaining the affordable Cisco products that make up the backbone of quality unified communications today.
- Special experience in dealing with telecommunications and IT issues with governments, military organizations, and intelligence organizations and companies.
Your IT and communications needs are our passion. Contact KBMS Global today.